• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jay Gruden on Bryce Young: He looks small and plays small

TheSpecialJuan

9 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

At LV will be very telling.

It is nothing to with who we play. It is the new scheduling combined with traditional value system for week 1.  

Because of the change to 3 preseason games the old week 1 is now week 2. 
I decided to still value it as week 1 because it is the 5th week of games still. Old preseason 4 is no man’s land between preseason and the regular. 
Some people won’t like that but the teams seriously, can’t get straight in 3 weeks, I don’t think. Especially with an entirely new offensive staff and system.  

I’ll rethink that when we start doing well in week one. 

Edited by strato

Just now, strato said:

It is nothing to with who we play. It is the new scheduling combined with traditional value system for week 1.  

Because of the change to 3 preseason games the old week 1 is now week 2. 
I decided to still value it as week 1 because it is the 5th week of games still. Old preseason 4 is no man’s land between preseason and the regular. 
Some people won’t like that but the teams seriously, can’t get  straight in 3 weeks, I don’t think. Especially with and entirely new offensive staff and system.  

I’ll rethink that when we start doing well in week one. 

I’m talking about personnel on personnel more than anything.

LV doesn’t have a great roster and Pierce is already starting to feel some heat.

• Beer 1

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

I’m talking about personnel on personnel more than anything.

LV doesn’t have a great roster and Pierce is already starting to feel some heat.

Yeah I understood that, which is why I explained what I was thinking. I’ll look at those specifics next week. It was more about having things enough in place to start really evaluating. 
If Bryce wouldn’t have so bad, I wouldn’t have been upset over a loss or if the team didn’t look great. Because I expected that. 

Just now, strato said:

Yeah I understood that, which is why I explained what I was thinking. I’ll look at those specifics next week. It was more about having things enough in place to start really evaluating. 
If Bryce wouldn’t have so bad, I wouldn’t have been upset over a loss or if the team didn’t look great. Because I expected that. 

I get where you’re coming from.

was skimming your post because I’m talking crap to the guy I’m playing in fantasy.

• Beer 1