• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chargers Sign CB Dicaprio Bootle To Practice Squad

Basbear

https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2024/9/11/24242097/chargers-dicaprio-bootle-chiefs-panthers

I found out this year its illegal for a team to sign a player off the opponents PS the week of their game. This isnt that, but its close. Chargers waited until week 2 to sign him. Maybe someone should tell harbs he didnt need to pull out dirty tricks for the poor panthers. Bootle was on the team all of 23 and 24 off-season, he was a final cut that morgan suddenly wanted 2013 seahawks CBs. You got to believe bootle is upset. Again odd timing with that long wait....for both teams.

• Beer 1

Kind of weird, he was signed here exactly a year ago on 9/11. Signs with LA on 9/11. 

He isn't in line yet for those guaranteed vet deal where they will not sign you until after week 1, I don't think. If you need a CB, may as well get one that can help you with your opponent. 

1 hour ago, Johnstonny said:

What....they gonna pick his brain? LMAO

I know.. no one needs intel on handling the offense. And the D is so weak, but they operate like they operate and that is one of the prescribed strategies. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

What's he going to tell them that everyone doesn't already know? 

"pressure Bryce or don't pressure him.. It doesn't matter cuz he'll make mistakes regardless" 

Yea the blueprint to beat Bryce isn't exactly a secret.  The Falcons apparently figured it out for week 1 last year.

• Pie 1