• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Doesn't need to be a #1 pick at QB in draft

Jmac

8 minutes ago, strato said:

Historian level recap lol. Thank you. 

I remember the stuff with Norman, he was begging to bypass his agent wasn't he? Dave made up his egotistical mind already.

I wish I didn't remember it. It was right before JR was exposed for being a fake POS. Then we got Tepper in 2018 and his best year where he focused on the business side (setting up the groundwork for his soccer team) and took a year to learn the football side...which apparently wasn't anything good or useful because 2019 was the begining of the dark age here in Carolina.

at least we had a good defense last season that could keep games somewhat close & now this season without D.Jackson / LuVu / Chinn / YmG& B.Burns we look like one of the worst defenses in the league

yeah I think Dalton could have won us a few more games last season but this season I am not so sure about that

23 hours ago, Jmac said:

I am of the belief that the Young experiment is very close to being over. if he shats the bed again against the Chargers, then something has to give. The defense is so bad, that Dalton may only get us three or four wins tops.

Sit Young and put Dalton in. They will get a top pick regardless. Let Canales pick his guy out of the group and coach him up. As we all know, drafting a QB #1 doesn't mean crap anymore. 

If Canales is a QB "whisperer", then give him the guy he thinks will work for him. This fanbase needs a few wins at least to soften the last few years of suckage. Build the defense back up in the draft/FA  and move on.

I think pass rusher is probably the top talent in this upcoming draft. Maybe Travis Hunter, but haven't gotten a great look at him yet. Hopefully we lean this way or trade down instead of wasting another #1 pick on QB

None of these college QBs that are draft eligible have looked very impressive to me