• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cookout has the best burgers and Ill fight you if you disagree

Cullenator

Dont get me wrong...

I love a good griddle burger with its salt and the greasy quality.  There is a place in the world for that.

But when you want a burger that calls you to the backyard and the Weber grill and the oddly shaped pattys...

Cookout rules

2 hours ago, Cullenator said:

Dont get me wrong...

I love a good griddle burger with its salt and the greasy quality.  There is a place in the world for that.

But when you want a burger that calls you to the backyard and the Weber grill and the oddly shaped pattys...

Cookout rules

Sir everyone knows the best burger is homemade in your backyard.

Smashburger season salt n pepper no extra stuff!

Smash patties until crisp on the edges. 

Homemade chilli ground beef, salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, onion cook on low let simmer until the water evaporates in the sauce.

Cole slaw, prepackaged mix, mayo, light mustard, vinegar mix well.

Toast potato buns on griddle with butter.

Cheese use whatever you like.

Boom best burger in the world Carolina style!

• Pie 1

Sorry, I'm preferential to my own burgers.

I have a hard time eating Cook Out.  Whenever I do, it creates a brown volcano in my guts.  It's not pleasant.  

As far as where I go out for a burger...  The Wendy's near my work has been kind to my guts and hasn't tasted too terrible.  Honestly, I avoid fast food as much as possible.  When we do go out to eat, it's usually for something I don't make usually or do well, lol.

• Pie 2

I try to stay away from the Wendy's/Burger King fast food spots. Not because I don't like the food.

It's the people that cook the food that bothers me. They tend to hire people off the street. Don't believe me walk in and check the people in the back who are cooking.

I just can't trust people like that cooking my food. No disrespect.

9 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I rarely eat Burgers anymore, but several people have told me that Culvers has the best Burger around now.  

i like culvers alright.

something about cookout, though. doesn't seem like they are trying to be anything different than someone who just makes good burgers, throws stuff on them, and smashes it all together. nothing there is pretty, but it's damn tasty food.

• Pie 1