• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question - Will Bryce Young be the Panthers' QB the next time Derrick Brown plays?

Bear Hands

Question - Will Bryce Young be the Panthers' QB the next time Derrick Brown plays?   

92 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bryce Young be our starting QB the next time Derrick Brown suits up? 

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

No one cares what the media says, its all bullshit.

No other coach/GM combo was going to come in here and just have Bust Young as the only QB talent and im pretty damn sure they told Tepper as much.

Tepper is still running this ship or we would have some viable option for when Young gets benched, not an old ass Dalton and a terrible Jack Plummer. 

Every time we see Young on the field it is Tepper forcing it. I cant imagine any football person choosing Young as the starter. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

LMAOOOOO

Please explain this response.  Not sure what you mean. I can explain, but I am not going to include pictures.

As the QB runs forward in the pocket (as opposed to sitting back and planting the back foot in his drop) it disrupts the weight distribution behind the throw.  QBs are trained to plant the foot at the end of their drop, step toward the target and throw as the weight transfers from back to front. When running forward, weight transfer is totally different.  When that happens, the ball can sail.  Cam used to throw high for the same reason.  (Buhaahaaa?)  Not sure what the punch line was, but does this help you?  Need a source?  I have them, but my job is not to educate you.  You have a Google machine and probably McDonald's free internet. LMAOOOO

18 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean a part of me is looking forward to the chaos of what this team looks like at 1-8

The only reason I still watch is for the hilarity of the train wreck. I want to see how bad it can get. I used to get mad when they lost games, now I just laugh. I want them to lose in the worst way possible once it appears the game is out of reach. I want Tepper to suffer maximum embarrassment for ruining something I used to love.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

3 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

The only reason I still watch is for the hilarity of the train wreck. I want to see how bad it can get. I used to get mad when they lost games, now I just laugh. I want them to lose in the worst way possible once it appears the game is out of reach. I want Tepper to suffer maximum embarrassment for ruining something I used to love.

Joker-Movie-Feature.jpg

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

It could happen because Tepper is petty AF. I think it's a trade and DM would be happy to pull that trigger shortly to get it away from him. 

I still think it won't be until 2025 that he gets the hook. Tepper is surprisingly slow to correct obvious errors in personnel, despite the Reich firing.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I still think it won't be until 2025 that he gets the hook. Tepper is surprisingly slow to correct obvious errors in personnel, despite the Reich firing.

Ehh, it is in his control.  If he doesn’t play any better it will be out of his hands and Tepper will have insane pressure to act. 

Send him to a hypnotist. Get him some roids. Do something

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, strato said:

Ehh, it is in his control.  If he doesn’t play any better it will be out of his hands and Tepper will have insane pressure to act. 

Send him to a hypnotist. Get him some roids. Do something

Insane pressure hasn't seemed to impact Tepper much. I think it will solely depend on whatever his whims are.

• Beer 2

13 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's either too quick or too slow, he is all over the place IMO. We will see how much input the GM and HC have and what they even want to do.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Insane pressure hasn't seemed to impact Tepper much. I think it will solely depend on whatever his whims are.

Oh he is incredibly thin skinned make no mistake he's seething right now. This is the same man that just earlier this year walked into a local Charlotte restaurant not once but twice to inquire with them about a sign out front.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I get that he is his own boss and advisor.

I don’t know if he has experienced the vibes of thousands of loud pissed off fans all being aimed at him, personally.  

No crystal ball here, just anecdotal projections. 

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, frankw said:

Oh he is incredibly thin skinned make no mistake he's seething right now. This is the same man that just earlier this year walked into a local Charlotte restaurant not once but twice to inquire with them about a sign out front.

If I was the owner I'd walk past that sign like this

giphy.gif

• The D 1
  • Flames 2

3 hours ago, frankw said:

I remember how condescending you've been over the last year to anyone that had doubts about him as a franchise QB. Here you are still making excuses.

At this point Bryce "balling out" anywhere is a sheer fantasy. His best game to date was followed up by a blowout loss to a team missing their starting QB. The only people that believe this are his parents and his agent.

No one is asking you to believe it my guy. I’m not saying it’s likely he even becomes good and that fact is solidified if he keeps playing bad. I’m saying the organization is going to fully evaluate him through this year and will make a decision, regardless of whether you think it’s a closed case. Why does that fact upset you?