• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question - Will Bryce Young be the Panthers' QB the next time Derrick Brown plays?

Bear Hands

Question - Will Bryce Young be the Panthers' QB the next time Derrick Brown plays?   

92 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bryce Young be our starting QB the next time Derrick Brown suits up? 

I said yes and here is why--we either get Bryce right by the end of the season or we draft #1.  Pulling him and having Dalton win 5 games leaves us with a top 10 pick (maybe).  We could trade up, but we need an edge, probably a WR, S, and maybe DT in addition to QB. 

If the light comes on and he improves each week, we could still win 5-6 games and might decide that Bryce is good enough to enter year 3---I doubt it and hope not.

It really depends on how bad he sucks, however.  Furthermore, adding Dalton will help identify areas that need upgrading. 

I saw Sanders talking to Bryce on the sideline.  They shook hands but it seemed as if Bryce was shell shocked and possibly tearing up.  A little more preseason action might have helped.

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I think 2 more stinkers in a row is about all Tepper will be able to stomach before he loses it.

Honestly it’s gonna be funny seeing some in the crowd hand wringing when Tepper doesn’t step in when Bryce plays into week 17.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 1

When they are the dumbest team which leads to being the worst team, the reality needs to be distorted and perverted into whatever gets a laugh. 

The new value system rewards exceptional dumbassery over positive achievements. Just like real life. 

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Honestly it’s gonna be funny seeing some in the crowd hand wringing when Tepper doesn’t step in when Bryce plays into week 17.

I think that would be much more like the proverbial tree falling in the forest with no one there to see it. 

11 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I would be shocked if that happened. It would be out of character for him to tolerate that much suckage. I would have to see it to believe it. 

Edited by Jon Snow