• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2: Chargers at Panthers - And the crowd goes mild...nvm, there's no crowd

Bear Hands

46 minutes ago, Mage said:

I'm saying this as someone who is fully aware that we have one of the worst offenses you will ever see

The defense might be even worse 

Might be? We knew what was going on though. The stepchildren of the team.

10 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Herbert over/under 300 yards? Over

Bryce Young over/under 2 turnovers? Under, but he plays crazy conservative terrible

Bryce Young over/under 200 passing yards? Under

Score Predictions? Chargers 30 Panthers 6

Watching: Redzone/Sunday Ticket

Herbert over/under 300 yards? Under

I expect almost 200 rushing yards, so I suspect the passing yardage will drop.

Bryce Young over/under 2 turnovers? Under

Bryce Young over/under 200 passing yards? Under

Score Predictions? Chargers 27 Panthers 10

Watching: Most likely.

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, Score Board said:

Bryce is cooked. I would just bench him and start Andy Dalton at this point.

This would have been me in the past if I wanted wins to build for the future. Not this time around. Everyone signed here etc did so knowing Bryce was the QB this year.  I am hoping for a turn around this Sunday, but if not and Bryce continues to stink then the Panthers need to ride that out all season to the #1 pick.  

• Pie 2

18 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx

Betting Odds:

Currently -6.5 Chargers, O/U 39

Tickets:

Stubhub is floating around $15 right now: https://www.stubhub.com/carolina-panthers-charlotte-tickets-9-15-2024/event/153077178/?quantity=2

Questions:

Herbert over/under 300 yards?

Bryce Young over/under 2 turnovers?

Bryce Young over/under 200 passing yards?

Score Predictions?

--

How we feeling? Planning to watch? I'm planning on Redzone & ST Quad-Box (I will give us our opening drive on 1 in the quad)

Herbert over/under 300 yards?- Under

Bryce Young over/under 2 turnovers?- Push

Bryce Young over/under 200 passing yards?- Under

Score Predictions? Chargers 23 Panthers 6

21 hours ago, Tr3ach said:

In his career, how many games has young passed for over 200 yards?

That's the thing. At some point Bryce has to realize he's got nothing to lose. Sling that ball. I'd be impressed if he threw over 400 yds in spite of some INTs.

Edited by OneBadCat

25 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

That's the thing. At some point Bryce has to realize he's got nothing to lose. Sling that ball. I'd be impressed if he threw over 400 yds in spite of some INTs.

I think he might have just tried that. He gave up trying to play in his correct mechanics model and went to what he knows. I thought, anyhow. It looked like it Sunday and this QB school video isolated a lot of it that you can see pretty clearly.

I know he can be better but kind of tired of waiting for it. You have to be repeatable to a high degree. Unless you have your technique straight you are not going to be as good as you could be. And his margins are so slim. (and he has abandoned his technique) So it is hard.

And it isn't like he ha really done much of anything at all to look to for encouragement. It's bleak. 

I am human tonight on Wednesday so I can feel like I hope for his sake he plays better. But on Sundays I am not going to be forgiving until you earn it. We'll see. 

Edited by strato