• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

$1.80 for two Panthers tix

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Maybe you saw my Saints-fan cousin trying to console me at the game. She legit felt bad for me and it was embarrassing 

A guy on YouTube said saints fans were buying him beers.

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Captroop said:

I saw a Patriots fan on Reddit say, "Panthers fans are the realest fans of the sport of football."

We've crossed the threshold where even Bostonians can't find joy in trolling us. We're genuinely pitiable. Ouch.

We are like the Saints fans before they started winning. Harmless. No threat. You can be nice to us and we will be nice back. 

29 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Something about the Carolina Panthers can't seem to do anything right for the past few years. Basically said we are the laughing stock of the NFL and the other analyst laughed in agreement.

i think im going to go full fan masochism on this season. tape my eyelids open and take it all in. I'll never look away from this train wreck.

• Pie 2

at that price it's too expensive for me and I spend liberally. 

at this point I think the huddle can do a much better job re-establishing the franchise. we know what keep pounding means. we've had to keep pounding year after year of this poo. 

2 hours ago, Captroop said:

I saw a Patriots fan on Reddit say, "Panthers fans are the realest fans of the sport of football."

We've crossed the threshold where even Bostonians can't find joy in trolling us. We're genuinely pitiable. Ouch.

Tepper is the worst thing that ever happened to this franchise.

Our only hope is he sells the team. Maybe he will get the message that his franchise is a joke. Being laughed at and made fun of is not cool as a fan. 

1 minute ago, Wanderlai said:

Overpriced. I honestly don’t understand why anyone would go to a Panthers game. It has to be miserable watching this poo show live. Stadium should be empty if nothing more to protest Tepper. At least I can change the channel  at home. 

If I were a ticket owner I would go just to boo Tepper. $1.80? You made my expensive tickets worth $1.80? fug you.