• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You want to earn a easy $1k this weekend?

TheBigKat

24 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Week 1 is always wonky. It wouldn't surprise me at all for the Panthers to come out and win 24-17 or something like that. Yes we are very bad, but so is half the NFL including the Chargers

I agree, I need a couple more weeks of suck to really lock in. week 4 vs a potentially desperate cincy team will probably my first forte. Im very sad the defense has taken a step back because an even better bet than the panthers last year was just betting the Under in every one of their games.

1 hour ago, ClawOn said:

Vegas is very good. There are no sure things.  I will say that 38.5 feels like a low total when our defense isn't holding anyone to less than 27 all season. 

Panthers offense scoring 12+ points 

Suspicious Despicable Me GIF

2 hours ago, amcoolio said:

Week 1 is always wonky. It wouldn't surprise me at all for the Panthers to come out and win 24-17 or something like that. Yes we are very bad, but so is half the NFL including the Chargers

Bless your heart, you still don't get it. LOL