• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You want to earn a easy $1k this weekend?

TheBigKat

Feels like to me the west to east coast trip matters less for a well coached team. Even though Harbaugh is in his first year, I think his team's game travels. They play hard nosed and we are extremely susceptible to that right now.  Their running game will travel, and I just don't see a world where our offense operates cohesively enough to keep up.  The Saints were mid at everything last year and brought back effectively the exact same lineup and blew us off the planet.  People might want to say the Chargers roster is bad--but they struggled in pass protection and in the passing game and still ran away from the Raiders--who have a better offense than us right now.  I'm just not seeing a path to where we stay in this game. Even when our offensive line holds up, we tend to give up one backbreaking strip sack etc that breaks the game open even for ball control teams.  Anything negative that happens to us including being down 7 I think we're showing that we're entirely incapable of recovering from.  I'll believe in positivity when I see any signs of it.  For now, I'm taking the spread.

• Pie 1

It isn’t to be September hot for one thing, which is supposed to be a great advantage, that heat plus the high humidity.  

LA came in Friday. Is it going to be windy? We over on the coast, have pretty good winds gusting today. Headwinds, crosswinds, would not help those ducks fly. 

The whole team was embarrassed but the D is kind of a shell of a D at this time so, I expect them (LA) to play conservative and lean on their defense. 

I’m looking forward to seeing how XL looks and how the OL handles the pressure.  

Edited by strato