• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Me and my gf got a dog

Ja  Rhule

Guest CatofWar

Arsen, gotta post some pix man. Got our pup when he was 8 weeks. Now he's 4 months and 40 lbs. Here's a pic I took last week.

IMG00035-20100401-1527.jpg

Guest CatofWar

for some stuff...sure...but no matter where you live...once you are married, the balls go in her little jar to place on the mantle....promise!

Unfortunately, he is right. That is universal.

I'll never buy another pet as long as I live.

Years ago I wanted to adopt one from the pound, but the Finacee wanted a thoroughbred Old English Sheep Dog. I paid almost $300 for it! Then 2 years later, I had to have it put down due to being too agressive.

Now, when I want a pet, I go to the Humane So. or one of the many animal rescue places. They may ask for a donation, but I know it's not going to some Puppy Mill and to a good cause. There are even places that allow you to be a "Foster parent" to a pet.

I'll never buy another pet as long as I live.

Years ago I wanted to adopt one from the pound, but the Finacee wanted a thoroughbred Old English Sheep Dog. I paid almost $300 for it! Then 2 years later, I had to have it put down due to being too agressive.

Now, when I want a pet, I go to the Humane So. or one of the many animal rescue places. They may ask for a donation, but I know it's not going to some Puppy Mill and to a good cause. There are even places that allow you to be a "Foster parent" to a pet.

This.

Btw the only way a woman gets your nuts is if you let them.

Guest CatofWar

I agree with adoption if you are only looking for a pet. But if you want a working dog you get what you pay for.

Archived