• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Me and my gf got a dog

Ja  Rhule

I tried to talk the wife into not having kids and just getting more dogs.

Mine either..... I doubt the White House is either and there is always a dog there. I think the Clintons had two......(3 if you count Chelsea)

Yeah but they have maids cleaning it constantly. That is the ONLY way I'd have a dog inside. I vacuum twice a week with a kid and husband, I'd have to vacuum everyday if I had a dog.

It's easier for us to have someone come and stay with our zoo. Every time we've ever kenneled, the dogs have been depressed as hell when we got back. Look up one of those pet sitters. I'd offer you mine, but I don't know if my mom would want to travel that far. LOL

I think we are actually flying our mother in law in from NJ to dog sit. I would honestly not go on the trip before I kenneled my dog. I think it might actually be cheaper to fly my MIL in anyway.

If you get a great dane, it'll be just like having a teenager. Ours sits on the couch and watches tv with us. He plays ball and loves women. (Henry can get away with sticking his nose in boobs. Let's see anyone else get away with doing that and getting a belly run) He's also cheaper than Ty to feed.

Be careful with this cause you might end up with 4 dogs and a "accidental" kid. That's a LOT of responsibility.

As for dogs making houses gross, it's just an observation. My mother in law cleans all the time but her husband who just retired demanded that they get an inside dog. Despite her constant cleaning her house is now icky all the time. I always see hair everywhere. She hates it cause she's always vacuuming and sweeping but the hair comes right back. Same with some other friends of mine.

This thread is depressing me, I have 3 "inside" dogs, a 3 month old baby, and a wife who thinks clean is having a path on the floor to get from room to room.

Add my band stuff to my regular job and I work around 65-70 hours per week.

Shoot me now

Be careful with this cause you might end up with 4 dogs and a "accidental" kid. That's a LOT of responsibility.

As for dogs making houses gross, it's just an observation. My mother in law cleans all the time but her husband who just retired demanded that they get an inside dog. Despite her constant cleaning her house is now icky all the time. I always see hair everywhere. She hates it cause she's always vacuuming and sweeping but the hair comes right back. Same with some other friends of mine.

long hair dog?

This thread is depressing me, I have 3 "inside" dogs, a 3 month old baby, and a wife who thinks clean is having a path on the floor to get from room to room.

Add my band stuff to my regular job and I work around 65-70 hours per week.

Shoot me now

We should start a support group.

Yeah but they have maids cleaning it constantly. That is the ONLY way I'd have a dog inside. I vacuum twice a week with a kid and husband, I'd have to vacuum everyday if I had a dog.

I see no problem as long as it doesn't interfere with sammich making.:dita:

long hair dog?

Father in law's dog is a basset hound. Seriuosly their house went from always being nice and clean to just having this dirty feel to it. Stuff isn't lying around or anything their is just always hair everywhere.

Haven't QUITE reached that point yet :D

Yeah, but I've been married a LOT longer than you have... :(

Ironically I'm only allergic to cats... our dogs' not too bad... he's short haired, and pretty good about staying on "his" chair and we don't let him go upstairs. Vacuuming about once a week keeps it clean.

Archived