• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Uh Charles Harris it is..

Jackie Lee

Well beggars can't be choosers. I'll take what I can get.

We spent 150 million dollars in free agency fixing the middle of our oline and traded up for our first two picks to address the offense to the direct detriment of our pass rush. It's time for whomever the QB is to step tf up.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

4 hours ago, frankw said:

Well beggars can't be choosers. I'll take what I can get.

We spent 150 million dollars in free agency fixing the middle of our oline and traded up for our first two picks to address the offense to the direct detriment of our pass rush. It's time for whomever the QB is to step tf up.

Might be time for people to come to terms with the sacrifices because it is done. No undoing it.

And hoping the QB can play better is okay, but facing that reality might be a good plan for some people too. 

I knew, and so did many others, what we were in for. Even last season we knew what this year would be (they weren't done digging the hole). Facing it in real time is a bit difficult, no doubt.

• Beer 1