• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone going to the shitshow bowl in Germany?

Would love to go (sincerely, no snark), but am out of vacation for the year. If you haven't been, Munich is a fascinating city to visit, with a long and interesting history. Consider attending the potentially depressing game as a small price to pay to visit.

• Beer 1

39 minutes ago, Greatman77 said:

Would love to go (sincerely, no snark), but am out of vacation for the year. If you haven't been, Munich is a fascinating city to visit, with a long and interesting history. Consider attending the potentially depressing game as a small price to pay to visit.

unsure if I'd ever add Mexico City or Brazil to my Panthers road trip travel plans, but Europe games are totally worth the effort from a "make it a vacation" perspective, no matter where they are held

• Beer 1

19 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Imagine paying boatload of money and lot of time spent traveling to Europe and back just to watch the panthers get their ass beat in person. 

fug outta here!!!!!!!!!! Stop spending money on this sorry ass franchise 

I did the opposite when we lost to Arizona a couple of years ago.

Still never forgiven the team for it.

4 hours ago, DJ feed me moore said:

I would rather be imprisoned in Auschwitz.

I don't know about that.

But, I would never pay for a vacation that had me attending a game to watch these Panthers. 

It's supposed to be fun. 

edit: and it would probably be appropriate for Tepper to insist that the Germans put down artificial turf for his visiting football team. 

Edited by strato