• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moves I'd make.....

BeenPounding

Things I noticed.....

We need a nose tackle.  Move Shy into DB's spot and sign Justin Rogers off the Bengals practice squad.  6'2 335lbs.  At least he eats up space.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/4692185/justin-rogers

We need more OLB help...

I'm calling both Marquis Haynes and Julian Okwara to see if they'd want to go up to the active roster for 4 games.

Our TE depth is depleted.  We need a guy who knows's the system and who can block. I'm calling Jacob Hollister back or calling Geoff Swaim.  Icky clearly needs someone to chip or help block.

Additionally, I will not make Miles Sanders active if he doesn't start running north and south.  Give me Boone or Dillon Johnson all day over him.

I think they are going to roll with Peevy as the 5th guy until Crumedy gets back for the DT rotation.

As far as OLB goes, Wonnum is supposed to be back in a few weeks and Leota didn't look horrible. (Better than Johnson). I would entertain Haynes though. 

We have about 4.9 million. There is no telling what we may have to spend that on should we lose a ton of people down the line. 

2 minutes ago, Ornias said:

I would be looking to poach an upside QB from somewhere. I understand riding Bryce to the top pick, but we need someone to play the 2nd half of these blowouts. 

Good idea, we need to keep him healthy and digging those nice, deep 1st half holes.