• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After a rewatch of the game… is anyone weirdly confident about the future?

jb2288

53 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

I appreciate this delusional optimism, because I absolutely do not want to go through what I went through yesterday all season. It is also embarrassing for NC, and I hate to see it represent the state.

So here's to seeing vast improvement, and some pride next week.

If they score 30+, we have a shot at not getting blown out again.

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

Any QB not named Daniel Jones / Bryce Young and we are competitive yesterday 

lol not a fuging chance, this is incredibly delusional. Mahomes maybe makes it a 2 score loss, any other QB and it’s still a 3+ score loss. Bryce had enough to make it 5 scores, and it would’ve been worse if the Aints didn’t take their foot off the gas pedal, but no QB makes this team competitive yesterday 

• Poo 1

I don't think much differently than I thought last week. 

I knew what the issues really were and the only surprise I did not really foresee as a good possibility was the bad run defense. 

I'm resigned to Canales coaching with his Learner's Permit this season and hopefully he will be closer to ready after he processes what he fuged up his first year. 

And so on... it is down to hoping Young shows without a doubt, what he is. Whatever that is. We need certainty. 

I mean, the risk of missing out if he is really good and we release him or something, is a much slighter risk than keeping him and betting he is going to be really good.

So if he plays to form and does nothing really super encouraging in the next few weeks I don't care what they do with him as long as they replace him. Sooner the better.

Edited by strato

Tepper will can Canales (see what I did there), if he doesn't fix his boy Bryce.

Bryce does look like he's lost it mentally. His erroneous throws, jumpy feet, everything, he was a total deer in the headlights.  He's officially been David Carr'ed

4 minutes ago, NAS said:

Tepper will can Canales (see what I did there), if he doesn't fix his boy Bryce.

Bryce does look like he's lost it mentally. His erroneous throws, jumpy feet, everything, he was a total deer in the headlights.  He's officially been David Carr'ed

I like to think Tepper has common sense and can see Bryce has completely lost it and nothing DC can do about that but I understand that’s putting a lot of faith in him 

14 minutes ago, NAS said:

Bryce never had it to lose, he was doing this same poo against any quality competition in college.  Go dig up his last game against LSU, it was a functional disaster and it looked just like yesterday.  Cool he beat up lesser opponents and built a false narrative on the juggernaut that is Alabama football.  He was the only QB in the Saban era to start a full season and not win a title.

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Beane blows them out of the water and Gettleman was out of New York. You can’t base how someone is gonna be because who their boss was

Recency bias. For all of Hurney’s issues, he built two Super Bowl rosters.

Beane has yet to build one.

DM was 2nd in command and Fitts best friend. I don’t buy the narrative that Dan was disagreeing with Fitt’s every move.

The last few years were a collaborative effort and Dan was right in the mix.