• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After a rewatch of the game… is anyone weirdly confident about the future?

jb2288

It’s gonna be rough

We are bad now but so was 2017 San Fran under Kyle and 2021 Detroit was 0-9-1 for the first 10 weeks.

It is what it is. You can be mad and scream “Tepper bad” but I believe we are finally sitting back and just letting a true system get in place.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 4

Just now, PantherBoy95 said:

I appreciate this delusional optimism, because I absolutely do not want to go through what I went through yesterday all season. It is also embarrassing for NC, and I hate to see it represent the state.

So here's to seeing vast improvement, and some pride next week.

I don’t think we are as bad as that game showed. We will win 3-5 games this year but should still have the #1 pick unless the Giants somehow outdo us. Unfortunately, it’s going to be a long season

I do think there are some positives.

The offensive line looks much better and the scheme is better. Weapons are present. 

I think the loss proves that Bryce isn’t the guy but I actually would like to see how that the game turns out if Bryce was on his best game. Say he hits  XL and Theilen we might have had a closer game. That would be a good indicator of how good the team could be with a real QB. 

As always the Saints get ref boost in New Orleans so that wasn’t helping us. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, electro's horse said:

what in the world are we shitting on chubba howard for?

all he has done is improve every year he's been in the league, on the worst team in the league

dude is going to go to like kansas city or something and become the next priest holmes

Sorry but go rewatch. He was bad yesterday. I mean look at the OL run grades that are out now and he was 6 for 14. Would love for him to bounce back next week but I’ve never thought the top end talent was there for him

• Pie 1