• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

About those big money Guards Morgan spent on….

TheBigKat

Bryce is getting a ton of well deserved poo but guys we HAVE to address the RB issue too. We have zero talent there Chubba and Sanders both suck. I hated the Brooks pick but damn with this OL maybe Brooks can feast. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

11 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Bryce is getting a ton of well deserved poo but guys we HAVE to address the RB issue too. We have zero talent there Chubba and Sanders both suck. I hated the Brooks pick but damn with this OL maybe Brooks can feast. 

It doesn’t matter.  Nobody’s getting anything on the ground until we have a semi competent QB.

• Pie 7

1 hour ago, jb2288 said:

RBs aren’t running anywhere until we get a QB that can throw.

Teams are stacking the box.

• Pie 6

1 hour ago, jb2288 said:

I mean obviously all of us would like to be able to establish the run but it is a passing league. Without a competent passing attack discussing the running game is pointless. When we get a real QB behind center than we can begin evaluating the backs.

• Pie 1