• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So it’s between us and the Giants for #1 pick?

LegioX

Giants have a lot more talent than us.  They won 6 games last year between Jones, Taylor, and DeVito.  They probably won't win that many again, but I can see them winning 3.  Does anyone think the Panthers are winning more than 1?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If we get the #1 pick please just trade back and collect assets like the Bears did.

This team has way too many holes and a QB is not solving all of our issues.

We can get a stop gap QB in FA or via trade.

The Bears traded back for another #1 pick. I doubt we get that lucky lol

Depends on the situation. A decent QB would fix a lot of BS on the offensive side and there is a good line here now so far. Not sure this crew could do much more with it given the state of coaching throughout. 

6 minutes ago, Mage said:

Giants have a lot more talent than us.  They won 6 games last year between Jones, Taylor, and DeVito.  They probably won't win that many again, but I can see them winning 3.  Does anyone think the Panthers are winning more than 1?

This.

giants simply have enough talent to win 5-7 games with poor QB play......I doubt panthers could win with good QB with the defense I seen this past sunday..

I predicted 2 wins and now thinking  thats too high.

Still it was just one game, bad as it was. 

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

The Bears traded back for another #1 pick. I doubt we get that lucky lol

Depends on the situation. A decent QB would fix a lot of BS on the offensive side and there is a good line here now so far. Not sure this crew could do much more with it given the state of coaching throughout. 

Yeah that probably won't happen but another future 1st would be huge. I'm assuming it will at least be top 10 considering a team would be trading up for a rookie QB.

We have to start thinking about getting the most talent we can on this roster. Adding a rookie QB to a bad roster just doesn't seem like the right move. I get people are ready to move on from Bryce, but this QB class isn't really that great either. Putting a Beck or Ward/Ewers with this roster just doesn't excite me.

Maybe we could trade back for a Hunter and a possible player from a team. It doesn't have to be a future 1st necessarily. Just get some talent on this roster is all I hope for.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah that probably won't happen but another future 1st would be huge. I'm assuming it will at least be top 10 considering a team would be trading up for a rookie QB.

We have to start thinking about getting the most talent we can on this roster. Adding a rookie QB to a bad roster just doesn't seem like the right move. I get people are ready to move on from Bryce, but this QB class isn't really that great either. Putting a Beck or Ward/Ewers with this roster just doesn't excite me.

Maybe we could trade back for a Hunter and a possible player from a team. It doesn't have to be a future 1st necessarily. Just get some talent on this roster is all I hope for.

If they get 2 1st, a player of Moore's ability on that kind of contract and more picks look hard at the offer. Most teams don't offer that and bow out. A very poorly run team did. I don't see another team other than us that would do that deal today. It didn't happen with Chicago this year.

It's hard to tell at this point. I don't think the best QB is always the guy the media wants to go first. If I trusted the crew making the call more then I would be fine with a lot of things depending on the situation but this crew is going to be a tough sell for me given everything going down this year. 

• Pie 1