• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF-Jets at 49ers

Jackie Lee

Storyline-wise, A+ choice for first MNF game of the year

This will be low-scoring with 2 great defenses on the field and 1 of the QBs coming off a season-ending injury.  Jets pass D has been elite with Sauce Gardner, but they lost their best pass rusher from 2023 and Reddick isn't playing.  And you just really wonder how good the Jets offense will be.  Can we be so sure that Rodgers at 40 years old can be effective?  The drop-off can happen in a blink of the eye, and that is without factoring in his injury.

I'll go 49ers here, we know what we are getting with them every year when healthy, but it will be tight.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

25 minutes ago, Mage said:

Storyline-wise, A+ choice for first MNF game of the year

This will be low-scoring with 2 great defenses on the field and 1 of the QBs coming off a season-ending injury.  Jets pass D has been elite with Sauce Gardner, but they lost their best pass rusher from 2023 and Reddick isn't playing.  And you just really wonder how good the Jets offense will be.  Can we be so sure that Rodgers at 40 years old can be effective?  The drop-off can happen in a blink of the eye, and that is without factoring in his injury.

I'll go 49ers here, we know what we are getting with them every year when healthy, but it will be tight.

Has potential to be the best game of the week entertainment wise. I couldn't bother to pay attention to the late games yesterday but this one has enough storylines to be worthwhile. I live in NY but I still don't think I could bring myself to bandwagon onto the Jets or for Rodgers lol. The Giants Superbowls were fun though. 

10 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Rodgers is washed and it will be on display for the country to see tonight.

I don't know. I could see that going either way.   

Rodgers has a great RB.  A great #1 WR.  A solid #2 WR.  Paired with what should be a strong D.   Even a washed Rodgers should look decent. 

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don't know. I could see that going either way.   

Rodgers has a great RB.  A great #1 WR.  A solid #2 WR.  Paired with what should be a strong D.   Even a washed Rodgers should look decent. 

He's giving me Peyton Manning 2015 vibes.  Maybe he'll get carried to a Super Bowl too lol.

Rodgers hasn't been to a SB in over a decade. It's amazing he's still a big deal.

Feels kind of overrated given his arm talent. Guy should definitely have more than 1 SB on his resume.

I just don't see how he can beat Mahomes/Lamar/Allen in the AFC. He couldn't even win the NFC with lesser talented QB's.