• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have Hope

The Huddler

38 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

As I mentioned in another thread, my personal life is in shambles, thus I was at my new job yesterday.  The old me kept wanting to bubble up with thoughts of "I should've called out/I should've asked off/I am at the point in life I shouldn't be working on a Sunday- so I can watch my Panthers."  On my first break, it hit right at 1 pm...  I pulled the game up on my favorite streaming site.  Saw Jaycee get torched for the first TD of the likes that is rarely seen week to week in NFL games (although I suspect the safety blew his assignment on the play).  Then, two plays later, first throw of the season, Bryce throws to absolutely no one in particular aside from a guy wearing the other team's jersey.  I, without hesitation or regret, immediately turned my phone off and went back to work.  Lol, my how times have changed.  Our team was what my entire Sundays revolved around for years...  I walked back in the break room later and a couple guys were watching the 4pm games and I walked in and was like, "ahhh, yes...  I remember when I would dedicate my whole Sunday to watch the Panthers.  Don't know if you guys saw, but...  I'm glad I don't do that poo anymore."  And we all laughed.😂😂😂

i didnt watch either i work on the weekends in the ER as a nurse. i had my phone on redzone at the nurses station but i could barely peek at it durring the shift way too busy.  I saw 30-3 or some poo at halftime and was like WOAHHHH

i did rewatch the game on NFL+ Premium

• Beer 1