• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Memes

Proudiddy

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The NFL has been putting us face down ass up Tepper's entire tenure.

Again, fug Goodell and the league as a whole.  I will never forgive them for using us as a fuging pawn to give Peyton his storybook ending in that rigged ass superbowl.  And then turned around, and I believe, leaked a story forcing the sale of the team to a predetermined owner who had already put in his time with the good ol boys club.  Should've been Navarro if the sale had to be done...  and it didn't.  Because all the racist and foul poo guys like Ross and Jerry Jones have done, their ass should've been forced to sell long ago.  And Snyder should've been ousted before anyone.  And despite all the poo JR was alleged to have done in those reports, he still has a legit, authentic, no bullshit guy like Smitty who always vouched for him.  I never saw guys vouch for those other owners, they just watch out for their preferred power brokers most.  We have always been the NFL's whipping boy of a franchise.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Thank you for starting this fine thread, @Proudiddy.  I appreciate you sticking with the laser eyes avatar.  It's really taken on a new meaning over the last few years.

Damn straight.😂

What a fuging trainwreck we are.  I gave serious thought to changing the avatar at different points, but as you said, I ultimately settled on keeping it because it is now humorous and ironic in hindsight.  He definitely had laser eyes, though.😂

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Again, fug Goodell and the league as a whole.  I will never forgive them for using us as a fuging pawn to give Peyton his storybook ending in that rigged ass superbowl.  And then turned around, and I believe, leaked a story forcing the sale of the team to a predetermined owner who had already put in his time with the good ol boys club.  Should've been Navarro if the sale had to be done...  and it didn't.  Because all the racist and foul poo guys like Ross and Jerry Jones have done, their ass should've been forced to sell long ago.  And Snyder should've been ousted before anyone.  And despite all the poo JR was alleged to have done in those reports, he still has a legit, authentic, no bullshit guy like Smitty who always vouched for him.  I never saw guys vouch for those other owners, they just watch out for their preferred power brokers most.  We have always been the NFL's whipping boy of a franchise.

The bolded part, 100% 

Edited by strato
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Amen.

Jeans Day Friday and a massage IOUs compared to Snyder, Jones and Kraft. I mean, it’s all messy but JR was the least of the NFL’s worries. Owners just knew they could bully him out bc his son’s were the actual trash and there were no heirs…they easily pushed out of the least wealthy owners and let a big financial player into their club.  All money driven just like the bs international crap.

And believe me, my one big insider side of things is with NFL ownership and I know how they treated JR at owner’s meetings. He was the senile grandpa who had no idea what was going on and he was discarded. They made fun of him to his face without him even knowing. 

Imagine the press around Navarro and his daughter killing it in the tennis world too. They missed out going with this finance bozo Tepper who has no real gravitas or ability to build anything. He knows how to accrue and gain, but he’s not a builder. 

• Flames 1