• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Start a Coup to oust Tepper

38 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I guess someone has to support the ole Tep dog. More power to you my man. 

How you could possibly deduce that I'm supporting Tepper from merely suggesting that your internet thread is a comical attempt at removing him as the owner says a lot more about you than me.  I'm no fan of Tepper but this is his team until he decides otherwise and no one is changing that.  

I'm sorry your hurt that I found you thread useless, but that is a truth.  Making up comical insults towards me won't change that.

It might shock you but if fans show up in force outside Panthers stadium, it will likely work.  Tepper might not get ousted but the league will take notice.  The negative reputation with Tepper awful reputation as is, will only add salt to NFL would.  There are multiple cases in recent history where fan protesting actually did a trick.  Tepper is a clown that is hated by the NFL fans, players, and owners alike.  The media would jump on the opportunity to eat him alive.

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I would prefer the stadium be empty rather than full of opposing fans myself. That would have a more lasting impact to Teppers ego.

You get a lock of a victory for a road game trip.  They're coming. Partying the whole game up by 45. Let's see how it looks for the home opener.  Chargers don't really have fans so maybe it'll be half full

5 minutes ago, csx said:

Stupid 

Oh yea?!  Arsenal performance went to crap in 2010s with Kreonke’s destroying the team.  In 2021, 3,000 fans protested and demanded Kraonke’s to sell the team.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/apr/23/thousands-of-arsenal-fans-stage-protest-against-kroenke-outside-stadium

Kraonke gave the team to his oldest son, apologized and stepped away from all decision making.  Two years later, Arsenal is one of the best teams in the world with fully rebuilt young squads.

Please tell me again how protesting is stupid.

People underestimated the power of negative reputation.  It hits directly where it hurts… money via sponsorships.

3 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

It might shock you but if fans show up in force outside Panthers stadium, it will likely work.  Tepper might not get ousted but the league will take notice.  The negative reputation with Tepper awful reputation as is, will only add salt to NFL would.  There are multiple cases in recent history where fan protesting actually did a trick.  Tepper is a clown that is hated by the NFL fans, players, and owners alike.  The media would jump on the opportunity to eat him alive.

Browns fans used to march around their stadium every Dec in protest.

Didn’t do anything