• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Start a Coup to oust Tepper

1 hour ago, Mage said:

The only hope is that Tepper eventually relinquishes control of operations.  Remains as the owner but has little to no say in anything that doesn't relate to the finances of the team.

I don't anticipate that to happen, but it could.  Attendance is going to be REAL bad this year.  

I don't feel like him relinquishing control will remove his stench.  Not changing till he sells.

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Looks like we found Tepper’s Alt

It's comical that you think starting a thread on an internet forum is the beginning a movement that ends in Tepper getting ousted.  We have a lot of cheeks threads, this one is high quality cheeks.  G'luck on your coup, lemme know when he's gone.

1 minute ago, toldozer said:

I don't feel like him relinquishing control will remove his stench.  Not changing till he sells.

Well, he's 100% not gonna sell.  So best to hope for the next best thing.

1 hour ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Revenue sharing.  It doesn't matter.

This is our only hope. If the Panthers aren't generating enough revenue in merchandising, ticket sales, TV time, etc, it affects every owners bottom line. If he can suck bad enough, maybe, just maybe, they force him out. They're not going to want to share hundreds of millions of dollars with a guy that's bringing very little to the table. 

7 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

It's comical that you think starting a thread on an internet forum is the beginning a movement that ends in Tepper getting ousted.  We have a lot of cheeks threads, this one is high quality cheeks.  G'luck on your coup, lemme know when he's gone.

Looks like we found Tepper’s wife’s account 

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

I'd rather Tepper take his team elsewhere

spacer.png

NFL give us a do-over in a couple of years with a new expansion team.

The NFL is who gave us Tepper.

Edited by djp14
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, LegioX said:

I hope every home game this season is full of opposing team fans. I hope there is not a single fan of ours in their seats.

I would prefer the stadium be empty rather than full of opposing fans myself. That would have a more lasting impact to Teppers ego.

• Pie 2