• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown potential season ending knee injury

1 hour ago, Joe Bear said:

The 2025 Carolina Panthers are also going to go 0-17, but they're going to be a much better 0-17 than the 2024 edition. This team isn't going to lose a single game by less than 17-20 points.

We are going to suck but do you really think we are going to 0-17 suck? I mean, most of the time teams can luck themselves into a couple wins even if they arent trying.

9 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

If we are going to be that bad, do you think Bryce will last the full season as the starter or be replaced?

He will get put on IR sometime in October. As bad as the quarterbacks are here, the defense is just as awful. One team has the worst QBs, DL, LBs, CBs and safeties even when healthy, and this team collects injuries like penalty yards, missed tackles and turnovers. You might see one reasonably close loss early in the year but from November on, every defeat will be by 3 scores or more.

On 9/9/2024 at 4:10 PM, ForJimmy said:

Did we have trouble with the Saints pass rush? Our OL did a good job and graded well. There were a few instances where they sent more rushers than we had blockers and we either had no check down or Young missed reading it. 

Yeah, I mean I wasn't specifically saying that the OL did--the offense did.  3 sacks for a CB / not being able to pick up extra rushers is to have trouble, even if individual blockers are doing their job.  My main point there is if we give up 3 sacks to a Saints CB, we will have our hands full with Mack/Bosa etc

25 minutes ago, backINblack28 said:

Yeah, I mean I wasn't specifically saying that the OL did--the offense did.  3 sacks for a CB / not being able to pick up extra rushers is to have trouble, even if individual blockers are doing their job.  My main point there is if we give up 3 sacks to a Saints CB, we will have our hands full with Mack/Bosa etc

Yeah Bryce is going to have to learn to recognize that and hit the hot route or check down pretty quick in those circumstances.  I get what you are saying though.  I thought you were giving the OL a hard time, they actually looked decent to me.