• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown potential season ending knee injury

On 9/9/2024 at 5:14 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

I remember some of you were excited we got rid of CMC

Brother why do you say stuff like this like you haven't talked mad poo about that man and called him soft just three months ago lmao.

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

Brother why do you say stuff like this like you haven't talked mad poo about that man and called him soft just three months ago lmao.

Brother I did talk trash about him because he quit on us.

That was not the point. My point is people wanted to trade CMC because of his injuries. I was never on the trade CMC bandwagon that's a FACT!

Next time speak facts to my post.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Brother I did talk trash about him because he quit on us.

That was not the point. My point is people wanted to trade CMC because of his injuries. I was never on the trade CMC bandwagon that's a FACT!

Next time speak facts to my post.

Doesn't make sense to be of the opinion he's a quitter but claim that you still didn't want to trade him.

Panthers fans need to stop looking in the rearview regardless. All these lame ass excuses we get on why this team can't be competitive are beyond stale. Every other team in our division is competing and are any of them loaded with talent across the board or are they just ran across the board better overall? Other teams lose talent all the time not all of them become the worst team in all of professional sports. The Tepper's are why we're in this mess. Simple and plain.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I would hate this much more if we were a decent team but it still sucks

At this point Derrick is about the only one I hate it for. And his defensive teammates. And I do. He is an asset among few. And a good teammate from what they say. 

We can finish last without him, and were going to finish last with him probably. 

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, frankw said:

Doesn't make sense to be of the opinion he's a quitter but claim that you still didn't want to trade him.

Panthers fans need to stop looking in the rearview regardless. All these lame ass excuses we get on why this team can't be competitive are beyond stale. Every other team in our division is competing and are any of them loaded with talent across the board or are they just ran across the board better overall? Other teams lose talent all the time not all of them become the worst team in all of professional sports. The Tepper's are why we're in this mess. Simple and plain.

It makes sense to me.

We were never going to get fair value for the best RB in the league. I didn't mind the injuries because he was still the best RB in the league when he played. But once you trade him and he all of a sudden a iron man for the 49ers that's when CMC rubbed me the wrong way. He went from being injury prone to a iron man MVP candidate. Yeah I was pissed!

Still doesn't change the fact you lied and said I wanted to trade him. I never said trade CMC. In fact all of our stars I said we should keep. If you know me you know I like STARS!

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Still doesn't change the fact you lied and said I wanted to trade him. I never said trade CMC.

That's not what I said when I quoted you.

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

We were never going to get fair value for the best RB in the league. I didn't mind the injuries because he was still the best RB in the league when he played. But once you trade him and he all of a sudden a iron man for the 49ers that's when CMC rubbed me the wrong way. He went from being injury prone to a iron man MVP candidate. Yeah I was pissed!

In fact all of our stars I said we should keep. If you know me you know I like STARS!

Fair market value doesn't exist anymore unless you're talking a bonafide franchise QB. Multiple teams the last few years have traded away "stars" at other positions and gotten what most would consider "mid" at best in the returns department.

Nothing with the McCaffrey situation properly coincided with building around a young QB. We signed him to that huge deal and then Teddy Bridgewater of all guys too instead of drafting a QB and then realized our OL was asswater like it was some big shock lol. Duh it was always poo we lost a fuging Super Bowl over it among other reasons! We built ass backwards. We've been doing that all along.

DJ Moore is the bigger grievance as of now as far as I'm concerned. Traded away a damn good young WR on an affordable deal compared to his peers for the worst starting QB in the NFL. Never gonna live that down.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

That's not what I said when I quoted you.

Fair market value doesn't exist anymore unless you're talking a bonafide franchise QB. Multiple teams the last few years have traded away "stars" at other positions and gotten what most would consider "mid" at best in the returns department.

Nothing with the McCaffrey situation properly coincided with building around a young QB. We signed him to that huge deal and then Teddy Bridgewater of all guys too instead of drafting a QB and then realized our OL was asswater like it was some big shock lol. Duh it was always poo we lost a fuging Super Bowl over it among other reasons! We built ass backwards. We've been doing that all along.

DJ Moore is the bigger grievance as of now as far as I'm concerned. Traded away a damn good young WR on an affordable deal compared to his peers for the worst starting QB in the NFL. Never gonna live that down.

You good bro?

Tell the family I said hi.

Placed DT Derrick Brown on injured reserve. Waived OLB Jamie Sheriff. Signed RB Mike Boone and CB Lonnie Johnson to the active roster. Signed DE DeShawn Williams and CB Azizi Hearn to the practice squad.

Another fuging CB. Yeah that`ll help.