• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown potential season ending knee injury

1 hour ago, backINblack28 said:

I'm a pretty positive fan. I even thought Bryce deserved this year to have a roster around him/was not sold on him being a bust. We're not betting on a player with Chargers -5.5, we're betting on their team plane not to crash traveling across the US.  That hasn't happened in the US since 2009.

I'm good with it. The Chargers struggled with pass protection and in the passing game and still beat the Raiders 22-10 and pressured Minshew all game. We're worse than the Raiders and we had trouble with the Saints pass rush which isn't as good as the Chargers.  They'll have no issue running or throwing against us, as if us scoring or moving the ball was even a remote threat.

Did we have trouble with the Saints pass rush? Our OL did a good job and graded well. There were a few instances where they sent more rushers than we had blockers and we either had no check down or Young missed reading it. 

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Did we have trouble with the Saints pass rush? Our OL did a good job and graded well. There were a few instances where they sent more rushers than we had blockers and we either had no check down or Young missed reading it. 

We likely had no check down because Young misread it. No excuses for not having a hot route to counter their all out blitzes. They were 0% scared of us threatening them deep. Doesn’t help that most times we throw deep, it’s 5-10 yards long or out of bounds. 

• Pie 3

Lol we officially have no stars on this roster without Brown.

I remember some of you were excited we got rid of CMC/Moore/Burns.

Now you got your wish look at this roster. I don't even know why a fan would even want to go to a game. This team isn't worth watching live in person.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, Daeavorn said:

Im thinking Ewers or Ward myself

Don't think either are worthy of a top 5 pick atm and the absolute last thing this team needs is overdrafting another shitty QB. Build the damn team up, Bryce sucks but this team is awful. 

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, SOJA said:

Don't think either are worthy of a top 5 pick atm and the absolute last thing this team needs is overdrafting another shitty QB. Build the damn team up, Bryce sucks but this team is awful. 

Ward seems to be performing pretty well surrounded by subpar talent.

https://www.qcnews.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/panthers-dt-derrick-brown-out-for-the-season-with-knee-injury/

It's official he's done for the year.

"CHARLOTTE, N.C. (CHARLOTTE SPORTS LIVE) — Panthers defensive lineman Derrick Brown won’t return this season after his injury on Sunday, the team announced Tuesday. 

Brown reportedly injured his knee during the season-opening loss to the Saints, and head coach Dave Canales said Monday that the Pro Bowl tackle would “miss extended time.” A day later Brown was placed on injured reserve. "

459099042_1056057915891065_1192352418379781951_n.jpg

Edited by FutureDynasty
  • Pie 1