• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown potential season ending knee injury

1 hour ago, Dragoon11 said:

Oh, it's official. Again, this is a snake bitten organization. Difference maker DT season ending KNEE surgery (ALWAYS the freaking knees) no, couldn't be a second or third string CB. It all falls in line with how cursed we are.

Yep, a snake named Tepper. 

5 minutes ago, backINblack28 said:

the chargers are -5.5 right now. we may be sad fans but we can double our net worth

fantasy football reminder.  Think ahead.  Start picking up the Ds 2 weeks ahead.  Snatching up the Raiders this week.  

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, backINblack28 said:

the chargers are -5.5 right now. we may be sad fans but we can double our net worth

The sad thing is it never works out.  I've been on that trend for years, and those I select never show up the way I need them to.  Shoot, I had Olave, Taysom Hill, and Alvin Kamara this week, but only Kamara showed up.

Edited by Matthias
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Matthias said:

The sad thing is it never works out.  I've been on that trend for years, and those I select never show up the way I need them to.  Shoot, I had Olave, Taysom Hill, and Alvin Kamara this week, but only Kamara showed up.

I'm a pretty positive fan. I even thought Bryce deserved this year to have a roster around him/was not sold on him being a bust. We're not betting on a player with Chargers -5.5, we're betting on their team plane not to crash traveling across the US.  That hasn't happened in the US since 2009.

I'm good with it. The Chargers struggled with pass protection and in the passing game and still beat the Raiders 22-10 and pressured Minshew all game. We're worse than the Raiders and we had trouble with the Saints pass rush which isn't as good as the Chargers.  They'll have no issue running or throwing against us, as if us scoring or moving the ball was even a remote threat.

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

FYI we have like $5-6M in cap space to deal with this lol. 

It wouldn't matter if they had $150M in space right now. This season was over before it started. Uncle Dave ain't buying his way out of this mess that's for damn sure. They better start hitting on draft picks or the suckage will continue indefinitely. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

54 minutes ago, Matthias said:

Everybody and their mother scored except olave and it’s all I needed. The life of a panthers fan 

• Pie 1