• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown potential season ending knee injury

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

Tepper has put a black cloud on this franchise. I don't think it will go until he goes

Browns 1999-2017. Keep that in mind.

I don't believe we will see a winning record until at least 2030. I am not joking. I am trying to find a sports book to give me good odds on that for a large wager.

• Beer 2

23 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Please God let us be rid of David Tepper. Force him to sell. Everyone join the prayer circle. 

Ain't gonna happen. He doesn't give a shat and is still making money regardless how bad they suck.

And by the way, take your lousy concerts and shove them up your ass Dave.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, t96 said:

wow, lol. what did I do in a past life to be sentenced to Panthers fandom in this life?

My youngest (HS senior, gets home early) just told me the news and he basically said this is our Browns era. He said Fitterer really screwed us lol.

The owner has 1 job---scratch that--the owner has 0 jobs, unless staying out of the way is considered a job.

Since most of you consider me that bright ray of sunshine that illuminates the darkest of days, I feel the need to make this statement:

Brown will be fresh for 2025.  In 2025, hopefully we will have a qb in place and can start the process.

Having said that, Billionaires have the God Complex--so he was pout and have a temper tantrum and then fire people.

Jim Cantore Sun GIF by The Weather Channel