• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown potential season ending knee injury

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

fug that noise, bryce had time yesterday, he just fuging sucks

You do recall when they attempted to run the ball and see the biltz pick up. Bryce was bad and so was the OL. There was not one group that played well, ST, DL, LBs, TE, S OL etc etc ALL PLAYED AWFUL. 

7 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Worst team of the year - check

Worst team of this decade -check, calling it now

Worst owner in the NFL - check 

Worst owner in all of pro sports - probably

I know I have made a lot of mistakes in life, but what did I do to deserve the state of this team.? 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

Not at Derrick (that sucks for him personally) but us as fans and the team in general.

Probably best for Brown too. It's an injury that should heal well and not significantly impact his career and he gets to save a year of wear and tear.

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What kind of drugs did that require to achieve?

Asking for a friend.

hopium.

i got a glass sherlock pipe made by some guy named deadhead dave way back in the day for it and this lighter with googly eyes all over it. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

As someone who did not follow along with training camp much...

Who the hell are some of these guys on the defense?  Like no disrespect to these guys but where did they find them?  Who is Nick Thurman?  Who is LaBryan Ray?  Who is Jamie Sheriff?  Claudin Cherelus?  Trevin Wallace?  Oh my god it doesn't stop. WHERE DID THEY FIND THESE GUYS?

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Probably best for Brown too. It's an injury that should heal well and not significantly impact his career and he gets to save a year of wear and tear.

Until he realizes he has to return to this team for another year

I would not blame him at all for demanding a trade.  In fact, I encourage it.  We need like 2-3 years of straight sucking and getting the No. 1 Pick all 3 years.  Get rid of everybody and start over with a bunch of 21-22 year olds.  And I mean EVERYBODY.  Every single soul that has anything to do with the Panthers

Edited by Mage
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Mage said:

As someone who did not follow along with training camp much...

Who the hell are some of these guys on the defense?  Like no disrespect to these guys but where did they find them?  Who is Nick Thurman?  Who is LaBryan Ray?  Who is Jamie Sheriff?  Claudin Cherelus?  Trevin Wallace?  Oh my god it doesn't stop. WHERE DID THEY FIND THESE GUYS?

Well... Thurman and Ray are both holdovers from last year.  Sheriff was claimed off waivers.  Cherelus is a ST lb.  Wallace is a 3rd round rookie we drafted in the spring.