• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown potential season ending knee injury

Now THAT is bad. Not that it seemed to matter all that much yesterday that he was on the field. I just hope we can go back to a 4-3 next season. This 3-4 has never worked for us and Brown would be so much better in a 4-3 imo. It’s not like we have some stellar 3-4 personnel or anything we’ve basically never had a true 3-4 nose and surprise surprise we’ve never been able to stop the run.

• Pie 2

Just now, WUnderhill said:

Now THAT is bad. Not that it seemed to matter all that much yesterday that he was on the field. I just hope we can go back to a 4-3 next season. This 3-4 has never worked for us and Brown would be so much better in a 4-3 imo. It’s not like we have some stellar 3-4 personnel or anything we’ve basically never had a true 3-4 nose and surprise surprise we’ve never been able to stop the run.

It worked when Capers was our coach. But you have to have the LB's suited for it. Unfortunately, the current team doesn't. 

Not surprising even one little bit.  I felt that our odds for a significant injury were higher because we bubble wrapped the team in the preseason.  They went from playing completely guarded football to full contact high violence with no on ramp.

Edited by Newtcase
  • Pie 1