• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We've seen a full season of Bryce Young now. What aspects of his game have shown progress or improvement?

TN05

1 minute ago, fanpanther said:

Haha soon everyone will be on Canales play calling is terrible just like everyone was with Reich.  The problem is never trying to run the offense with a QB that doesnt have nfl arm strength and makes terrible decisions and terrible accuracy lol

Both can be true. Reich was a bad coach and the entire staff that Fitterer put together was terrible. The qb is not a nfl qb and Canales will have to prove he can build a winning team that includes a competent qb. 

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

I've been thinking a lot about past "great" college QBs who failed to translate to the NFL.  Two that really standout are Pat White and idk why I keep thinking Danny Weurfell (sp?).  

The Golden Calf of Bristol comes to mind for me. He was a lot like Bryce in that he didn't have an NFL arm and his pocket awareness was next to nothing. Had the physical tools as a runner but failed to utilize them.

Kyler Murray would also likely be a bust if he didn't possess elite running ability. Bryce is essentially Kyler without the arm or the legs. 

• Pie 1