• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Evero nuke his chance at being a head coach by returning to Carolina?

TheBigKat

The man may have committed career suicide by returning this year

no Burns

no Jackson

no Luvu

no Chinn

no YGM

gets Paycheck and Die Clowney

no corner or safety help

no true starter on D-line except Brown

suspect LBs other than Shaq

I think this man nuked his chance at being a HC

I think you look at the arc of the defense this year. If it is ascending then I don’t see where he lost any shot at all. 

This whole thing is being redone and he has to get a pretty motley crew playing together and showing improvement. Do that, over the course of the next 17 weeks and he’ll have done a very good job. IMO. 

• Beer 1

Hard to judge Evero right now. They gutted the defense and replaced several positions with practice squad guys. Spent very little money on the defense compared to the offense this offseason. And when the offense is starting a QB has historically bad as Bryce Young it’s tough to say how bad the defense really is when your offense is turning the ball over and struggling to complete a pass. 

• Pie 4

For all the hype that Evero gets, he sure can’t seem to field a competent defense. What’s the best he’s done in his career, a middle of the road defense with the Broncos? Don’t give me any nonsense about last years defense being good, the defense was bad and it has gotten worse despite us going out and getting all his guys that played in his system before. I’d be able to forgive the secondary getting torched a bit with all the new faces, but the run D was supposed to be better after getting Robinson and Clowney and yet I’m convinced the Saints would have broken rushing records if they ran the ball every down yesterday. 6ypc and you let a division rival score on 100% of possessions. Jaycee Horn looks more like a bust now than he did when he was injured. Head Coach? I wouldn’t hire him as DC again.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1