• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone found a video or gif of Moton sacking Bryce?

I'm so glad I'm going through a bitter divorce, my credit has tanked, I'm thousands in debt, will likely have to battle out custody in court, because it allowed me to pick up this job where I worked yesterday instead of sitting at home to watch this poo.

In all the years of our sucktitude, never once have I seen this happen.  We are at rock bottom, ladies and gentlemen. 

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm so glad I'm going through a bitter divorce, my credit has tanked, I'm thousands in debt, will likely have to battle out custody in court, because it allowed me to pick up this job where I worked yesterday instead of sitting at home to watch this poo.

In all the years of our sucktitude, never once have I seen this happen.  We are at rock bottom, ladies and gentlemen. 

Sorry you're having to deal with that bro.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

Sorry you're having to deal with that bro.

Preciate it, brother.  Definitely did not post it for attention or anything, just more matter of fact that despite all of that, I'm thankful I'm not making myself more miserable by dedicating entire days to this poo that Tepper has run into the ground.

But again, I greatly appreciate the sentiment.  Tbh, despite all of this, I'm thankful because it opened my eyes to a lot that I otherwise would've ignored.  Everything happens for a reason, and I believe the series of events that happened led me exactly to where I was supposed to be and I'll be better for it.

Much love, bro!

• Beer 1