• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

S Fowler ‘not sure Young will ever work out’

41 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

The criticism of Stroud was that he was throwing to guys open by 5 yards i.e. surrounded by elite talent.  Just like Bryce.  We had an owner, GM, and many others who somehow couldn't figure out who's who.

LMAOOOOOOO...yeah okay.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

LMAOOOOOOO...yeah okay.

I don't think this guy caught that last Stroud game vs Georgia lol. He made everything happen with constant pressure in his face all game. One field goal away from being the #1 pick in the draft probably. Meanwhile Bryce didn't even make the playoffs 

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

“Not sure”, I mean, it’s pretty obvious isn’t it?

If he makes a turnaround, it would be the greatest turnaround I have ever seen in this sport. 

Just send him down to play AA ball for a season or two.  Problem solved.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Bryce is a perfect example of a QB who was surrounded by elite talent in college and he fooled the world into thinking he was the #1 pick.

That video from training camp this year will always stick out to me. I didn't say anything at the time because I was trying to be positive. He had on a red shirt with his backpack. It legit looked like someone's kid who was walking alone for the 1st day of school.

This kid just isn't cut to be a NFL QB.

I realized we were dealing with clown world bullshit when leading up to the draft folks started talking about how Bryce was carrying inferior talent in college. Yeah, he played for Alabama with practically nothing but 4 and 5 star teammates, but don't let that fool you. This wasn't a typical Alabama team.

Like are you fuging kidding me??? We're still talking about ALA-FUGING-BAMA. A "down year" for Alabama is still a top five college roster. There were probably only a handful of times Bryce ever stepped on a college field when his team didn't have a significant talent advantage.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, ChuckWag78 said:

Watching Richardson, Levis and of course Stroud today makes this even worse for me. 

Esit: not so much Levis. Got carried away typing. 

I mean to be fair when I watched Levis very briefly last year he was letting it fly with ease out of the gate. He had a rocket lol