• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Hockey Season Hurry Up Already?

3 minutes ago, WelshPanther said:

Kinda checked out for the summer after disappointing end to last year. Doesn’t seem to me we have a stronger roster tbh is year but let’s see if some youngsters can step up

I actually disagree. Jarvy and Aho will be better. Koochie is the goalie of the future. This team could have 2019 vibes. 

• Pie 2

35 minutes ago, WelshPanther said:

Hope you are right! Blue line got weaker? 

We lost a ten goal guy in Skjei and Gained 2 ten goal dmen maybe slightly worse at defense but better scoring.

And I agree with panther fan Jarvis will be even better I'm expecting 40+ goals and 90ish points from him.....

He played all of last season with a torn labrum....

• Pie 1

I’m actually not worried about the defense. Pesce was declining and Ghost and Walker are perfect fits for what we are trying to do. I will miss Skjei.

The forwards are the big question mark. Prior to the trade deadline we lost 52 goals between Turbo, Noesen, and Bunts. In hindsight I’d wish we never made the trade because we could really use Bunts this year. Those 52 goals prior to the TDL were replaced with 15 goals by Roslovic and Carrier.

As of right now I see us as a wild card team at best due to our forward group. I’ll change my mind if Roslovic turns into a 20 goal guy and Carrier into a 15 goal guy. Realistically we’d need 15 goals out of one of the rookies (Nadeau, FUS, Blake) as well.

• Pie 2

16 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

The forwards are the big question mark. Prior to the trade deadline we lost 52 goals between Turbo, Noesen, and Bunts. In hindsight I’d wish we never made the trade because we could really use Bunts this year. Those 52 goals prior to the TDL were replaced with 15 goals by Roslovic and Carrier.

This is my biggest concern as well. I don't believe the 2024-25 roster improved from last year, but I allow myself to be surprised. Hoping Jost, a former 10th overall pick by Colorado, somehow begins playing up to expectations.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I don't know , will this be another year of playoff failure ?

it's starting to wear on me 

Still a Canes fan though , and still support them, I just want another cup and we are so close, but we fall apart against legit teams in the playoffs , we almost got it back if Freddy could move without falling over 

Sigh, Go Canes !!!!!

Edited by Day1PanthersFan