• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canales is one and done, btw

23 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Canales isn’t the issue. Wilks and Darnold weren’t the issue. At some point, Tepper has to get out of the way and let football people do football things. 

cut Bryce, draft Nussmier from LSU, or one of the few others I saw over the weekend, and move forward. 

nussmier will be a Top 5 pick though. He reminds me a lot of Brett Favre. 

Vine Ok GIF

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Your right but to be fair this year everyone knew it was Young 2.0 regardless without the #1 pick. That's how you end up with the bottom options they were stuck with. Throw in keeping Caldwell as an advisor to that poo stew.

It changed fast in SF when the owner changed drastically. This year was never that. Money talks and the new contract will probably have to be a 10 year deal. These guys are already doing so poorly it might be way more justifiable then it feels now.

Tepper might have to offer elite QB money to a coach to get anyone sought after.

• Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Tepper might have to offer elite QB money to a coach to get anyone sought after.

It's his fault so him having to burn his money isn't my problem. It's his only positive, wasting money. If he stops that then he has zero positives IMO.

Honestly I was hoping for a non yes man crew that demanded changes to the process to take the gig. It worked in SF so far. Both of those guys wouldn't take thr job if they weren't allowed to run it in a way they thought they could succeed with and meet by themselves to dicsuss it since they weren't close at that time.