• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canales is one and done, btw

18 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Go smoke a bowl and chill, Canales will be here next year.

idk man, Tepper is "mr overreact and make even worse emotional decisions." more games like this and Tepper will blow it all up again. will become an annual or biannual routine for this team. 

11 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

We just hired a coach no one else even interviewed. We’re there. We are late stage Al Davis raiders. 

And it sure doesn’t look like Canales was vital to the bucs success. 

We also hired Scott Fitterer’s right hand man….who no one wanted 

and he added no QB talent to the roster for when the obvious was going to repeat itself 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Panthering said:

Canales is not one and done btw

3 of Tepper’s HC coaches have been one and done.  Back to back with the soccer club. 

if today just repeats itself?  I wouldn’t bet against Tepper doing what he does 

• Pie 3

Just now, CRA said:

3 of Tepper’s HC coaches have been one and done.  Back to back with the soccer club. 

worse than that: 1 retired for good, the other dropped back to college. will Canales make it 3 for 3 on panther HC to out of the league?

28 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Bryce is a turd not an NFL QB.

We had WRs running wide open (the ground game was working before) 

Honestly, we had NFL open receivers last year but there were a bunch that wanted to deny that.  We got the same thing we got last year, trash!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Honestly, we had NFL open receivers last year but there were a bunch that wanted to deny that.  We got the same thing we got last year, trash!

Thomas Brown's play designs were not good.

That said, Young definitely looks bad.

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

if today just repeats itself?  I wouldn’t bet against Tepper doing what he does 

Ya know, as much as I don't think it's going to happen I cannot push back on the logic. Proof is in the pudding in the past.

3 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Maybe not but to me it’s hard to tell, we have a QB that looks like a$$.  You can’t evaluate anyone on offense with him behind center

We saw that early on, along with the fact that our scheme didn't fit our personnel (and nobody seemed to care).

He wasn't ready to be an OC, but having a QB with issues certainly didn't help.

• Pie 1