• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

XL is not going to Bust. SOMETHING POSITIVE

1 hour ago, frankw said:

The definite downside to riding out the season with Bryce Young is these other young players waste a pivotal season of much needed development.

At this point I think you have to try to give them some reps with Dalton.

Agreed. It's not like we have to worry about the defense shutting out the other team and accidentally getting us a win...

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, frankw said:

The definite downside to riding out the season with Bryce Young is these other young players waste a pivotal season of much needed development.

At this point I think you have to try to give them some reps with Dalton.

Yeah I think you have to weigh being terrible vs developing other players and building some kind of culture. It’s gotta be Dalton, I don’t want to be the worst team in the league two years in a row. 

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

The rookie had his first game and didn't hit the stars but QB is probably going to be an issue all year and he looked decent today with the opportunities he had. I knew that going in because I'm of course obviously biased regarding him but he made me proud. It was a first step in proving some of his doubters wrong. He has a long way to go and much to learn but he has the mindset and will be someone the team can count on in the future.

Yeah I'm reaching here for anything positive but something had to be said. He has much ceiling to grow and will 

I love you man. Finding a positive out of that game and you seemed to find a little bit of positivity.

Hopefully Legette develops into a nice weapon for this offense. I'm done with Mango. He's the new TMJ to me.

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I love you man. Finding a positive out of that game and you seemed to find a little bit of positivity.

Hopefully Legette develops into a nice weapon for this offense. I'm done with Mango. He's the new TMJ to me.

Wasn't much positive we could take from that but I was glad to see XL at least show up and do something to begin to prove some doubters wrong. 

As far as Mingo goes, wow needless to say I was pretty disappointed in his performance today. These are definitely some weird times to be a Panthers fan.

• Beer 1