• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canales - WHAT TO TELL PANTHERS FANS WHO THINK ‘SAME OLD PANTHERS’?

restNChrist

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

Meanwhile the Patriots with brand new coaching staff and journeyman QB goes into Cincinnati and comes away with a win against a playoff team. I'm so tired of hearing about long processes or long journeys, it's the fuggin NFL, you can go from worst to 1st in your division in the matter of ONE offseason. We just have an owner that refuses to be hands off and a yes man GM who was a part of the worst front office in the league.

Don’t forget all of our players are garbage too. Yes the owner puts in the GM and the GM the players, but don’t think that getting a new owner and GM saves the day. Every single player on this team is trash and would be 3rd string anywhere else. That’s an important part of it. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

What’s left of the optimist in me says Canales has to try with Bryce and say all the right things in order to get someone in the organization to come to the conclusion everyone has already arrived at. If/when this eventually happens might as well ride BY to the number 1 pick.  Again. 

There probably isn't a QB worth a #1 pick in 2025. Just like Young wasn't worth a first round pick ( or a second or third actually).

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, strato said:

What is he supposed to say? Nothing you can say that anyone wants to hear. 
It matters more what he says and does the rest of the way starting  tomorrow after film. 

Idk, it wasn't what he said for me, it was how he said it. Really just reminded me of Rhule tapping he podium "ya know it took 7 years for Jay-Z..."

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

He looked pretty tired and done to me. Not to take anything away from him as he was a damn good coach in his days whether people like him or not but he seems tired and worn down. Hell, it had to be tiring kicking the NFL's ass over the years over and over

Only reasons for him to continue coaching would be to surpass Shula's record for wins and prove that he didn't need Brady. Neither would happen here.

Just now, Chief Keek said:

It's always a long journey for the Panthers lmao. Every other team in the NFL can bounce back quickly except the Panthers.

Its hard to bounce back when everything was changed except for the biggest problem......We dont have a QB.

Just now, Waldo said:

Well he has to meet with the Teppers tomorrow. I would love to be a fly on that wall

I guess we will find out if he is still Mr. Sunshine at the press conference. He probably hasn't had a tough conversation with him yet.

Tepper was slinging drinks in Jacksonville, Screaming "fug" in Tennessee, and shaking his head in Chicago. I can't imagine what he was doing in a loss like this.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1