• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Donald- Vikings today

Dog Runner

13 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

I got laughed at and suspended at one point for suggesting Darnold and Baker weren’t the issue. 

Everyone leaves here and goes off and does well because we have garbage coaching and an even worse Owner. I literally forgot what our owners name was he's that irrelevant. 

• Flames 1

14 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Baker doing what he's continuing to do is what's super impressive.  

If we didn't have Rhule & Fitt, we could have probably figured out a decent situation with Baker/CMC/DJ Moore and some promising rookie talents in the past 3 drafts.

Just think of the WR and TE talent that's gone through the last few drafts that could've been added to that.   

Yep. When everyone who comes fails it's not everyone else's issue. We very obviously have a massive organizational issue and it's name is David Tepper.

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. When everyone who comes fails it's not everyone else's issue. We very obviously have a massive organizational issue and it's name is David Tepper.

And as fans, we can't change it.  You can only change the channel.  

Panthers' fans will be in purgatory until he lucks into either a coach or QB.  

15 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

And as fans, we can't change it.  You can only change the channel.  

Panthers' fans will be in purgatory until he lucks into either a coach or QB.  

Yeah, he's going to have to just stumble into the right people and they're going to have to succeed despite him to the point that hopefully he'll back off and just let them do their thing.

15 hours ago, frankw said:

20240908_181125.gif.1a50edea8ce84fa35deca457ad523a78.gif

Who isn't better than our QB at this point?

I honestly don't know if there's a single QB on an NFL active roster right now that I wouldn't take over Bryce Young.  There might be a few on couches I'd take over him too if I really thought about it.

• Beer 2

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, he's going to have to just stumble into the right people and they're going to have to succeed despite him to the point that hopefully he'll back off and just let them do their thing.

Man, if I were him, I would want some chill, non-button pushing mentality with some mystique.  You know, find the best football guys your money can buy to run ship, and be this cool, hands off mfer, building an establishment.  This organization is a hobby for him.  Side project.  

edit: the fact he doesn't want to build that type of image is telling.  He's intent on being a face rather than just creating something cool.  Definitely the mentality given his financial background.  

3 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Man, if I were him, I would want some chill, non-button pushing mentality with some mystique.  You know, find the best football guys your money can buy to run ship, and be this cool, hands off mfer, building an establishment.  This organization is a hobby for him.  Side project.  

edit: the fact he doesn't want to build that type of image is telling.  He's intent on being a face rather than just creating something cool.  Definitely the mentality given his financial background.  

He seems like an absolute control freak. And with his choices failing over and over it's probably driving him to be even more controlling. I don't think he's wired to admit that he's not cut out for something.

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't know if there's a single QB on an NFL active roster right now that I wouldn't take over Bryce Young.  There might be a few on couches I'd take over him too if I really thought about it.

I would rather watch Trevor Siemian play