• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So the Defense...

chknwing

I cant even remember any of the high dollar defensive players names being called much.  This game was bad for the offense but even more so for the defense.  Allowing a division rival to run up the score is inexcusable.  Defense is suppose to be the stength of the team and it was god awful today.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, chknwing said:

I cant even remember any of the high dollar defensive players names being called much.  This game was bad for the offense but even more so for the defense.  Allowing a division rival to run up the score is inexcusable.  Defense is suppose to be the stength of the team and it was god awful today.

But Clowney is home!

• The D 1

14 minutes ago, chknwing said:

Brown is the only high dollar defensive player.

This unit has been gutted and all of the resources invested in the offence (what we've paid those two OGs is obscene).

There's very little NFL talent on that side of the ball this season.

• Pie 1

I thought the run D would be much better. I don’t know. I honestly half heartedly watched it and just got to the point I didn’t want to rewatch much so I didn’t get a lot of out it. 

If I did rewatch I would try to find a couple of spots where guys made business decisions after the score got to a place. 

As far as OP, I never thought that the defense was considered a strength this year. It was downgraded and they admitted they are waiting for someone to take the job in two positions. 
I might be able to stomach watching later this week because it is something I’d like to look at… how the defense did. 

I wasn’t too upset when it went to 7-0 because I missed the busted TD play. I had figured NO would do well with the first scripted set of plays.