• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1:22 PM EST

Bear Hands

13 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I watched every painful minute. I don't know why. The 1st quarter said it all.

I was planning to watch the entire game. Our offense was so boring that I fell asleep when the score was 37-10. When I woke up it was 47-10 with under 6 minutes to go. I think my nap was more exiting than the game.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Went to a local sports bar with my Panthers "Chris Harris" jersey - usually good luck. Called ahead and got a TV reserved and everything. Sat next to a deaf war vet that happened to be a Saints fan. We had great convo. No one was mean to me. I think they felt sorry for me more than anything. Ran out of there after Saints scored the last TD run with Williams.

Completely embarrassed and won't do that again until they show me something. That ish was the worst!

• Pie 1

I watched the whole fuging game because I'm a glutton for punishment, and a sick and twisted side of me wants the failure to be so catastrophic that it can't be ignored or brushed aside as "growing pains" or whatever the fug people think.

• Pie 3

I got swindled into sunday ticket auto renew which I'm still fuging pissed about (although obviously my fault as everything is auto-renew these days, just didn't realize it would go up $200 in price). I'm gonna wind up just using it for Chiefs games, certain good matchups that aren't national and maybe occasionally to watch our NFCS rivals to root against them. Panthers, nah fug that.

Just now, t96 said:

I got swindled into sunday ticket auto renew which I'm still fuging pissed about (although obviously my fault as everything is auto-renew these days, just didn't realize it would go up $200 in price). I'm gonna wind up just using it for Chiefs games, certain good matchups that aren't national and maybe occasionally to watch our NFCS rivals to root against them. Panthers, nah fug that.

Nooooo.  I feel for you man.  Paying for Sunday Ticket for this Panthers team should be unconstitutional.

• Beer 2

8 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I watched the whole fuging game because I'm a glutton for punishment, and a sick and twisted side of me wants the failure to be so catastrophic that it can't be ignored or brushed aside as "growing pains" or whatever the fug people think.

I too kept it on for the whole game, but went double screens with the US Open -- even with the disastrous first half I didn't want to miss a potential epic comeback (LOL!) in week 1 if it were to happen. Should've been studying for a big test I have next Saturday, now I'll be up late doing that instead since I'm a dumbass. 

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Nooooo.  I feel for you man.  Paying for Sunday Ticket for this Panthers team should be unconstitutional.

was seriously devastating when I saw my CC statement with the renewal, was like WTF is this and then realized. Immediately went and canceled it for next year at least lol. 

Following a Buccaneers loss in their early seasons, McKay was asked what he thought of his offense's "execution." He replied, "I'm in favor of it."

This is how I feel about it. Thanks John McKay. Turned it to redzone at the end of 1st. quarter.