• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We have to give Canales a chance.

hepcat

4 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Maybe. I have serious doubts about Morgan using draft capital effectively.

Seeing LBs & WR/TEs fail to develop under Morgan/Canales would be an immediate franchise reset decision.

Morgan is and was always going to be a really risky hire. He was directly involved in much of what has hurt this franchise the last few years. The concern is ultimately Tepper hired him instead of an outsider so he could still meddle in day to day operations. I mean he literally hired the best friend of the worst Panthers GM in history and said there done. I like Dan Morgan but I'm sorry I'm absolutely not sold. We will see.

• Pie 4

Just now, frankw said:

Morgan is and was always going to be a really risky hire. He was directly involved in much of what has hurt this franchise the last few years. The concern is ultimately Tepper hired him instead of an outsider so he could still meddle in day to day operations. I mean he literally hired the best friend of the worst Panthers GM in history and said there done. I like Dan Morgan but I'm sorry I'm absolutely not sold. We will see.

hiring morgan was one of the stupidest moves in franchise history all things considered, fug you teppers

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

47-10

he is absolutely the captain of this ship

It is his first damn game coaching and he inherited Bryce who is obviously broken, flawed and not an NFL QB. He is going to have to have time. Bryce on the other hand.......I give up on him

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

hiring morgan was one of the stupidest moves in franchise history all things considered, fug you teppers

Not really disagreeing with that, but I can't help but think he's the only one who was willing to work for Tepper. I think it was a serious lack of options. 

9 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

It is his first damn game coaching and he inherited Bryce who is obviously broken, flawed and not an NFL QB. He is going to have to have time. Bryce on the other hand.......I give up on him

47-10 and the team looked totally inept.  There is a reason he didnt get moved up in seattle, there is a reason we were his only interview.  Call me premature but I have been dead balls accurate about this shitty franchise and we are completely starting over in 3 years if not sooner.   Good coaches dont have their teams looking like that or whatever that was today. 

That positivity poo is going to be a real crowd pleaser in the locker room when you are 1-8 and getting your dick kicked in by 30ish points a game

• Beer 1