• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We have to give Canales a chance.

hepcat

As far as I could tell, Canales actually looked good today. I said in my thread about it, I saw receivers getting schemed wide open, blocking holding up for the most part and most importantly he stayed aggressive before the half and got our first points. 

• Pie 5

Tepper can't rage fire another coach in his first season. He just can't. He's already made working for him the hardest sell in the league. Rage fire another coach mid-season and guys are just gonna start telling their agents to cook up a plausible excuse for them to turn down interviews. I don't want to risk getting an offer.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Yeah I liked what I saw scheme wise. Execution just isn’t there and it’s clear we’re void of talent at RB. I think when Brooks is healthy things get a little better but Bryce is mental rn he’s lost it. Canales will get 3 years minimum, 2 with whoever he and Morgan draft next year 

I’m not blaming Canales for that. In fact I don’t think any head coach could be blamed this season. We have the worst starting QB in the league and now apparently also the worst defense to go with it. Tepper is the problem. He, and Fitterer, have ruined this franchise through years of mismanaging the draft and free agency. 

• Pie 1

To be honest, who cares? He will get fired in the next couple of years. We have a shitty owner and a shitty GM that will keep this roster waaay below NFL standards. We will keep losing with or without Canales. This franchise is done.

It is very strange to field an NFL team with this little talent when you have been bad this long.  The handling of the team since Tepper got here has been remarkably bad.  Will take a long, long time to build up even if we start making smart decisions 

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2