• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Bryce Young Panthers are unwatchable. It's time to release him or trade him.

TN05

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Who wants to trade for a #1 overall pick who is a bust?  The Panthers would bite, but we would be the ones trying to make the trade.  No other organization is that stupid.

A 7th rounder is looking like a shot at someone who could be better...

He hasn't had time to develop yet , it's the oline, wrs that are holding him back, he is better than Joe Namath, Joe Montana, Jhon Elway, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady , he just needs more time to develop 

After 4-5 seasons has the unchallenged starter , then we will surely see his greatness 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Joe Bear said:

Ordinarily yes, but look at that defensive lineup. 2015 Cam might get you to 3-14. It's a swiss-cheese offense and no FA QB or Dalton is going to get a win. 16 more losses til draft time.

Then we should just rest starters for the  the season at least good ones. Brown, Moton and the billion dollar guards. 

5 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Does Young even want to play in the NFL? His body language says no. Why doesn't he just fake an injury and call it a career if he doesn't want to be out there?

I don’t believe he does. He’s got his money, and he knows he’s only one play away from a life changing chronic pain type injury when he gets hit by a giant. I don’t know if there is a forfeiture clause in players contracts, but I could see him sucking so bad that he has to get benched and probably never have to play again. 

2 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

I don’t believe he does. He’s got his money, and he knows he’s only one play away from a life changing chronic pain type injury when he gets hit by a giant. I don’t know if there is a forfeiture clause in players contracts, but I could see him sucking so bad that he has to get benched and probably never have to play again. 

I'm pretty sure he knew he was a bust right away and is just going threw the motions. Keeping him out there sends a terrible message to the rest of the team.

• Pie 1

Just now, Shotgun said:

I'm pretty sure he knew he was a bust right away and is just going threw the motions. Keeping him out there sends a terrible message to the rest of the team.

The main reason they’re struggling so bad out the gate is the players know Bryce doesn’t have it. Even Bryce seems to know he doesn’t have it. Bryce won’t score a TD against a team’s starting defense until the game is well out of reach. 

8 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

When aren’t we getting our ass kicked? It’s a valid argument. Bryce has not shown anything to be excited about. 

It really isn’t. You aren’t cutting a first round pick after 17 starts and if he is so bad who is trading for him right now?

It’s a dumb unrealistic scenario.

12 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I’m annoyed at the stroud revisionism because the 2023 class was supposed to be not good overall.

It’s not revisionism. We are watching these things play out in real time. The #2 and #3 pick are out there playing a classic game and our guy looks like my little sister throwing a football. She’s 40 years old and 5’ 3”. I’m not gonna go into a we should have taken Stroud because if we took him he would look like BY probably because this organization is fundamentally trash, but today we lost to a really, really, really bad Saints team in historic, laughable fashion. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, hepcat said:

The main reason they’re struggling so bad out the gate is the players know Bryce doesn’t have it. Even Bryce seems to know he doesn’t have it. Bryce won’t score a TD against a team’s starting defense until the game is well out of reach. 

This was obvious 3 games into last season but here we are.