• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper Monday Meeting

BIGH2001

5 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

Is this asshole still having the meetings with the head coach on Monday? I feel bad for Canales if he has to sit through that poo in the morning knowing he’s forced to keep sending BY out there to look like he’s never played football before.

I don't think he's forced to keep Bryce out there. I don't think Tepper would give a poo as long as he could back it up. He's just got to make sure he can do that part. 

I mentioned earlier, I think Tepper has taken a step back. We really just can't see it yet because a lot of the decisions he made before he "stepped back" are still in their roles. My fear is that this keeps happening and he wants to be hands on again. 

I don't know if the meetings still happen though- good question. I know I wouldn't want to be Canales in there tomorrow. If Tepper lost his temper about a close Chicago loss, Tennessee loss, and Jacksonville loss, he probably won't be very pleasant. 

Mr. Sunshine might get some reality checking criticism. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, thennek said:

Wonder if that is what Wilks did…and why is not here now. 

I think the blowing the Tampa and Pittsburgh games did Wilks in. He also went super conservative and made some head scratching calls. He was better than anything we have had in a while but I think the FO thought "well if the roster is this good, let's go get an offensive guy to take the next step." What they didn't realize is Wilks and co. was game planning the hell out of everything.

• Beer 2

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Someone needs to organize an intervention. Like, dude... the only common thread left in this whole debacle is you. It's a YOU PROBLEM. You are the problem. If you want to ever enjoy watching a respectable football team, you have to get all the way the fug out of being involved in the football decisions.

100% agree but would add it's possible he figured that out but a year too late.  Now if he can continue to stay out of it there's at least a chance it will be a 2 year mistake instead of 10.  

Here's to 1 overall in 2025.