• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are You Drafting with the #1 Pick of 2025???

Hoenheim

Who you drafting?   

100 members have voted

1. 1. What Player?

• Quinn Ewers (QB Texas)
    • Sheddur Sanders (QB Colorado)
    • Carson Beck (QB Gerogia)
    • Luther Burden III (WR Missouri)
    • James Pearce (DE Tennessee)
    • Travis Hunter (CB/WR Colorado)
    • Another QB
    • Another DE
    • Another CB
    • Another WR

55 minutes ago, scratched said:

Once again, as I said before we drafted BY, we need to build the team before we take a chance on a 1st rd QB. We need to sign a solid veteran, and draft best player available. I think someone like Hunter should be who we target. If we have first pick, we can trade down and get him somewhere in top ten. WE NEED TALENT! AND LOTS OF IT! 

Have to disagree. I think one of the absolutes in football is that if your team needs a QB and you’re in a position to get a guy you believe in, you do it, regardless of the state of the rest of the team. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Ewers was awful last year and skewed by having elite talent to bail him out.  He looked good this week but it's going to take more than that game for me to think he's worthy of #1 

Quinn Ewers was not awful last year.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Quinn Ewers was not awful last year.

His numbers were good, his tape wasn't.   It got watched a lot because of people watching the receivers tape last year.

Edited by Tr3ach
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean Id give DC one more year just on general principle but if we are in the top 3 then morgan has to go.  There is no excuse

Ehat is the difference in keeping DC next year vs Morgan this year? I can keep going but it's a pattern.

It's house cleaning time in Carolina if he doesn't show a lot in the next 16 games. He looks like a yes man so I'm fine with dumping that dead weight.

6 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I'll apply!

I'd sincerely like to have an entire draft done by online polling. We could be the first team ever to do it. Good way to re-engage a demoralized fan-base. And honestly, do you think we could possibly do worse than the people who are paid to do it currently?

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Captroop said:

I'd sincerely like to have an entire draft done by online polling. We could be the first team ever to do it. Good way to re-engage a demoralized fan-base. And honestly, do you think we could possibly do worse than the people who are paid to do it currently?

No, we actually couldn't.