• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are You Drafting with the #1 Pick of 2025???

Hoenheim

Who you drafting?   

100 members have voted

1. 1. What Player?

• Quinn Ewers (QB Texas)
    • Sheddur Sanders (QB Colorado)
    • Carson Beck (QB Gerogia)
    • Luther Burden III (WR Missouri)
    • James Pearce (DE Tennessee)
    • Travis Hunter (CB/WR Colorado)
    • Another QB
    • Another DE
    • Another CB
    • Another WR

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

The generational guy from 2024 passed for 93 yards today 

my point being if the player is the right player take him don’t wory about the media.

Our roster sucks.

Taking a QB just because we need to replace Bryce would be a bad decision especially if this class doesn't have that elite QB.

It's literally a toss up who the best QB in this class is. Beck looks good, but that roster is loaded. How would he look in Carolina with nothing around him?

Same for all the other QBs.

1) Ewers

2a) Beck

2b) Ward

Yall sleeping on Ward. Looked good year 2 at both Washington state and Incarnate world before that. the knock is age there imo (5th year right now). the others 2 are younger. Ward is more ready than Beck. really fun to watch. idk where the idea miami doesnt have talent came from earlier in this thread. imo, ward is going to show the talent they always snag there in south beach. he already opening eyes, but its 2 easy games so far (well this 2024 florida team isnt the one of old)

I wanted Ewers last year after 2 good ones at texas, want him as #1 this year. not the big strong guy like beck. IDC, Ewers delivers. little bit loose with the ball sometimes. but dude has an NFL arm. he understands the concepts well and isnt waiting to throw to the open guy, he understands how things are developing in front of him and throws before the guy gets open. hes my guy like stroud before. Hes been ready like stroud but decided to run it back another year. yeah he has talent, but even with the crazy turnover, he still delivers (like stroud). 

someone said Beck is Goff.  looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. if you give him time he may be a guy that makes a 2nd team a real find. need a really good coach to unlock him and help him early on but cant teach the size and arm on that kid. only reason. i think ward is the safer bet, but if beck hits, hes a top 10 guy or better.

Number one overall? It would figure to be a year nothing anyone wants to trade up for, would be the year we have it. 

Who best fits Canales is what I would say, and I got no idea about the many individual QBs at this point. 

It will be a little bit before I would say specifically what we need the most otherwise but if there is an all world DE I’d say we could use one. Trade back to him. Sign a QB that Canales likes. Draft one he likes too. I don’t care who, it is a guaranteed upgrade.