• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are You Drafting with the #1 Pick of 2025???

Hoenheim

Who you drafting?   

100 members have voted

1. 1. What Player?

• Quinn Ewers (QB Texas)
    • Sheddur Sanders (QB Colorado)
    • Carson Beck (QB Gerogia)
    • Luther Burden III (WR Missouri)
    • James Pearce (DE Tennessee)
    • Travis Hunter (CB/WR Colorado)
    • Another QB
    • Another DE
    • Another CB
    • Another WR

I mean y’all excited by Carson Beck? Maybe he or others pop, but he is like a Goff level prospect. Hell Bryce was considered a better prospect and both had crazy talent around them.

Unless someone does pop at QB I think it’s the corner or edge from Michigan, Hunter, or the the edge from Tennessee, 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Or... on the flip side,maybe we just draft the biggest asshole in the draft because we're probably ruining his career so height as well be a gigantic asshole so that at least we aren't ruining a decent guy's hopes and dreams.

Honestly the way we’ve drafted lately, the best thing to do would be have our GM and scouts come to consensus on which first round QB they like the least, then draft that guy 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, MGH1989 said:

I mean y’all excited by Carson Beck? Maybe he or others pop, but he is like a Goff level prospect. Hell Bryce was considered a better prospect and both had crazy talent around them.

Unless someone does pop at QB I think it’s the corner or edge from Michigan, Hunter, or the the edge from Tennessee, 

Is that supposed to be a dig at Goff? Dude is very good, borderline elite passer. 

1 minute ago, jb2288 said:

Is that supposed to be a dig at Goff? Dude is very good, borderline elite passer. 

Do you remember his rookie year? It was Bryce level bad. If we are hoping for Goff we may as well ride it out with Bryce to see if he improves the way Goff did.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

If we get #1, you trade it 100% unless one of the non QB's looks like a truly generational talent who every expert says is all but a sure fire future HOFer

I agree…we need a lot more than just a QB and this particular class coming up is questionable atp.  Trade down and collect picks.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, MGH1989 said:

Do you remember his rookie year? It was Bryce level bad. If we are hoping for Goff we may as well ride it out with Bryce to see if he improves the way Goff did.

He isn’t. I just saw it